“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by Saving Cyrus, Inc. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us at email@example.com. You can also call 407-324-6922.
What information does Saving Cyrus, Inc. collect?
In several areas of the Website, Saving Cyrus, Inc. collects personally identifiable information, such as your name, home address, email address, and telephone number.
Saving Cyrus, Inc. also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
We may collect information about your interaction with the Websites. For example, we may use website analytic tools on the Website to retrieve information from your browser, such as the site you came from, the search engine(s) and the keywords you used to find the Website, and the pages you view within the Website. We will also use technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons (both described below), to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click on and other actions you take on the Websites. Additionally, we collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses.
Is my personal information secure?
We provide Website visitors with a secure experience when making a donation or purchasing merchandise through our Websites. When personal information is transmitted by Saving Cyrus, Inc. to other websites, it is protected through the use of industry-standard security technology, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. To further enhance security, stored donation and order information is also encrypted to prevent unauthorized access to the data.
Although we use industry-standard safeguards to secure the privacy of your personal information, transmissions made via the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Users should use special caution when using publicly accessible computer terminals or transmitting personal information over unsecured wireless networks.
In addition, on certain Website pages we offer visitors the opportunity to provide comments or other user-generated content on blogs and articles. Any information that you disclose when posting a message to these areas, along with the screen name or ID used, becomes public. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to disclose in the public areas of our Websites.
How does Saving Cyrus, Inc. use my personal information?
Saving Cyrus, Inc. collects and uses your personal information to operate the Saving Cyrus, Inc. Websites and deliver the services you have requested. We may use personal information collected on our website to circulate news about Saving Cyrus, Inc. and its programs, to promote events, to acquire new members and subscribers, and for other internal marketing, promotional and Saving Cyrus, Inc. fundraising purposes.
At this time we do not offer refunds for donations and do not have items to ship.